Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Review of Sarah Bowmar's Program

In the beginning of 2015, I knew I needed to change up my workouts. My eating habits were better but still needed some tweaking in order to help me achieve the results I desired. One day I was scrolling through Instagram and read someone reference Sarah Bowmar and her workouts. I looked her up and immediately knew she was for real. Her workouts were precise and proved to effective for her. Between her husband's expertise, her experience and certification in fitness nutrition (which I also have) I knew I wanted to use her as a coach to help me make the changes I needed. I first participated in her March challenge and saw great results. I continued by using her posted workouts, nutrition plan, workout plans, and supplement suggestions. I continue to use her coaching and she is always available for any questions I have. I have also bought her travel program, which immensely helped me on the beach vacation I tool with my fmsilh last week. I stayed on track, felt prepared, and did not gain a pound. There is nothing like feeling confident on the beach! I cannot say enough about her generous heart and the way she truly cares. She wants her clients to achieve real, lasting results and she offers so much to them. She is the only fitness expert I have ever consulted and will continue to follow her and use her coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment